May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! This is a special holiday to me because my mom does so many amazing things for me; she really is the best mom. But I guess I'm probably biased.

This year we are celebrating with some really rich cupcakes, but they are delicious! I found the recipe at Pale Yellow and they are called Cookie Crazy Cupcakes. I highly recommend them if you love rich cookie dough, Oreos, and chocolate chips.


I also made some Mommy-To-Be cupcakes for my boyfriend's co-worker, and they turned out SOOO adorable! I'm sure she will make a wonderful mom someday soon!



Happy Mother's Day, go spend some time with your Momma and tell her just how much you love and appreciate her.


1 comment:

  1. Your cupcakes look fantastic! Love the mom-to-be cupcakes, adorable!

    ReplyDelete